A friend of mine sent me this video and I had a lot of fun watching it and laughing at how many times I thought to myself, "I have one of those too!" I so want to be in that room and play with those toys! Watching this video also made me really nostalgic for LD's childhood. My baby boy is pretty much all grown up now and will be going away to college in less than a year. It really really doesn't seem that long ago that our house was cluttered with Lego creations and action figures, and the back yard looked like a Little Tykes delivery truck had exploded over it. Of course there are still robots, dinosaurs, planetarium lights, wind up toys and crazy kitschy things in my house today. That's just a part of who I am. But when LD was a little boy I wanted his room to be his own magical place - with clouds in the sky, airplanes flying overhead, faux fireplaces and pretend picture frames, chalkboard walls to draw on, and assorted other whimsical t...
When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky. At the height of laughter, the universe is flung into a kaleidoscope of possibilities! Not for nothing does the blessed one smile.
It's LYLE THE PARTY GOAT!!! Also the only goat to ever grace the hallowed halls of the University. The Pony Pasture! It was worth falling asleep drunk in Muller's bed in the barn-house just to be able to wake up and see this beautiful sight in the morning. That's Polly - the coolest Cobb in the pasture - and her baby, Veronica with Amy (?) and Tom - the Bart Simpson of horses who used to chase me and try to bite my ass! Rev - the pony that tried to kill me! Yes he did ! Shut up Muller! I still keep his shoe over my front door to remind me of my narrow escape from death. Am I correct that this is Rev too? I think it is, but I don't remember. The only time Muller and I have EVER exchanged harsh words was when trying to load a pony in the trailer and Muller got mad when I let go in order to keep from amputating my right arm. I don't remember which horse, but I know it was a looooong and silent ride home in the truck that day. It was also the LAST h...
Comments